Sunday 28 November 2010

Final CD Cover

Front of CD Cover



Click on the image to improve quality

This is Outside image of our Digi pack (Aidan and I). The right hand side is the front cover, The middle of the CD Cover is the back, and the image on the left hand side is the flap that will fold inside of the cover. The images that I have created and used match the type of music and genre the music is. The image of the DJ on the front will show the Customers what type of music it is straight away. The writing of "Dub Fiend" on the front of the cover is the Artists actual logo writing, I have used this to keep it close to the artist and not to make it more how I like it as I need to think of the artist himself and the customers. On the back I have used some of his other songs that he has made including the track "Showdown" which is the song that Aidan and I chose to do our music video to. I have also used a few simple green lines to add some colour to the rear of the CD Cover. the Text I have used it simple to read and sticks out so the customer can read it easily. The multi images on the left of the CD cover shows many different images of Dub Fiend himself Dj'ing and using his equipment and recent gigs, I have chosen to use images of Dub Fiend as he is the artist and I thought using these images might attract more customers to the CD and give customers an image of what the artist looks like.

Inside of CD Cover



Click on the image to improve quality

This is the Inside of our Digi pack (Aidan and I). on the right hand side of the CD Cover we have a little bit of background information of Dub Fiend, also followed by Website links that the customers will be able to go on and either follow Dub Fiend to find out latest news and updates, and to also listen to preview of new tracks that the artist is making and the date/dates they are due out. the middle of the CD shows the CD that I have designed, it is just Dub Fiends logo that Aidan and I have edited to make it have the "fish-eye" effect, We then included some writing about the songs and information about the links to follow at the top. And on the left hand side of the CD Cover, I have included Dub Fiends Bio, this is a longish paragraph that was written by Dub Fiend himself, it includes information about his up and coming releases and what he thinks will happen in the future for him. I have also included a few images that I have taken of the APC40 which is a piece of equipment that Dub Fiend uses when doing gigs.

I believe that the colour scheme Aidan and I have chosen is very appropriate for the CD inside and out. We chose these colours as they can bring out the information well and the images we have chosen. The blackish fading to white background with the luminous green writing stands out well to the customers which will help increase sales and increase the popularity of the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment